Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Which Netflix workout should I start with?

Monday, January 9, 2023

Which Netflix workout should I start with?

Now that Netflix has Nike’s workouts available I figure now is a good time to watch and participate in one of those when I get home rather than collapsing on the couch and scrolling through what to watch for an hour.

For context, I am 26M. I haven’t weighed myself in a while but I’ve gained a lot of weight and only just now ordered myself a scale. If I had to guess, I’d say somewhere between 230-250lbs at 5’11” tall. I used to be pretty active. I love playing soccer and running, but it’s been about 2 years since I’ve been able to have the time to go out and be active. That being said, I’m not a complete stranger to workouts nor am I afraid of some intensity.. it’s just been a while.

Given my physically active hiatus and weight/age, which one of the Netflix trainings do you think is best to lose weight? I’ll be paring the workouts with CICO diet.

submitted by /u/GGodspeed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/107so3u/which_netflix_workout_should_i_start_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...