Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating more to lose weight?

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Eating more to lose weight?

I am 30 M 5'5" and 180lbs (currently). I am currently assigned to eat 1500Kcal by the trainer. I work out 4 times a week. 2 days of cardio and 2 days of weight lifting. I am always trying to be as active as possible. Even though I have been very consistent with my diet, I have not really seen a change in scale.

Trainer says that I am not eating enough to lose weight. And I have to eat more when I weight lift and work out. He says he wants to increase my metabolism and then worry about attacking the fat. I don't understand how that works.

Can anyone explain?

submitted by /u/Immaneslayer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10gkwee/eating_more_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...