Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: need to know i'm not alone

Sunday, January 29, 2023

need to know i'm not alone

Hi folks of loseit. i've been on my weight loss journey for about 3 years now, and while i wish I could say that i've been successful, i sadly have not been. I lost 30 pounds in 2020, only to gain most of it back in 2021. Then I lost those same 30 pounds again and then some, but once again gained it all back at the end of 2022. I'm reaching out in dire need of support. I need to know i'm not the only one who stumbled off the wagon and lost most of their progress... I'm once again embarking on my journey, and hopefully this time i can make it to the finish line. I guess i'm just really needing some reassurance

submitted by /u/Tsakirama
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10oprhv/need_to_know_im_not_alone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...