Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have a cereal addiction but am trying to loose weight, will cheerios be alright?

Sunday, January 22, 2023

I have a cereal addiction but am trying to loose weight, will cheerios be alright?

Hey there!

I'm on a calorie deficit trying to loose some weight, but I have an addiction to a certain breakfast food. CEREAL. I love cereal, almost to the point where, if I could, I would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The problem is, cereal is PACKED full of sugar and calories. 24% of your daily sugar entire is spent on just a cup of cereal, and it ends up being a lot more since I tend to fill my bowl to the brim with cereal and milk. I wanted to know, if I swap out my cinnamon toast with something like regular unsweetened cheerios, can I eat as much cereal as I want as long as I keep it within my calorie deficit? A cup of non-honey nut cheerios is only around 160 cals, with only 3g of sugar (2% of daily sugar intake) which, in comparison to cinnamon toast crunch and frosted flake's 250 cals and 25% daily sugar intake, is a whole lot better in my opinion. I usually skip breakfast, but if I go with a small bowl of cheerios instead of the high calorie breakfast's I usually go with, maybe I can actually EAT breakfast now, and not over-eat during lunch.

Just a thought, but I wanted everyone's opinion. Thanks in advance,.

submitted by /u/TylerTagZ
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10j208u/i_have_a_cereal_addiction_but_am_trying_to_loose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...