Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 16

Monday, January 16, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 16

Hello lose it folks!

January 16. Day 16 of 2023! Wowza, did Monday kick my ass. I hope yours was fabulous!

Log before I eat everything: Got it today.

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it.

Exercise five days a week: Rest day, I'm feeling a little worn out, busy weekend. 11/16 days.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Got it today! Haven't played today. 16/16 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: Off to comment!

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for not dreading work on my drive in. Some circumstances about my office changed & it’s been a relief to have some of the previous worry & anxiety off my plate.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Shower & skin care routine this evening. If I'm really on top of it, white strips!

Your turn! How’s your Monday?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10dxl7n/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_16/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...