Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Boiled sweets have been killing my appetite, will this help me loose weight?

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Boiled sweets have been killing my appetite, will this help me loose weight?

Let me just start by saying I am fully aware of how unhealthy it is to eat sweets especially as a meal replacement, it's actually aweful! And I would definitely put on weight if I was to eat 3 meals a day and consume the same amount of sweets. Not to mention how terrible they are for the teeth.

But something I would like to say is, I am extremely fat and unhealthy with a serious binge eating disorder and I don't think it is as unhealthy as cutting a section of my stomach away to do the same job of reducing my appetite...my relationship with food is already bad and I know I need to address that but at the moment my main goal is to loose a great portion of my weight. Which is 100lbs till I'm back in my BMI.

When dieting before, whats held me back on the many attempts to loose the weight has been feeling too restricted, constantly thinking about food and only having a certain amount of calories to eat in a day. I know how to calorie optimise but I am a snacker, I tried those high fibre, low cal chocolates as an alternative to the large quantity of chocolate that I would normally eat and found that I wouldn't be able to stop at just one and it would push me over my calories count and i wouldn't loose anything, eventually I would give up and return to the chocolate I actually enjoy and the foods I actually enjoy too... basically I'd give up

If I could loose the weight in 3 months I would have lost it all by now, but as I have such a large amount of weight to loose I need something that will keep me on track, some people have the will power to carry them though, I do not! Some people make the very difficult decision to have a bariatric surgery and power to them but I don't want to go there, that's to aggressive, I am really hoping that this boiled sweet hack will help me loose the weight.

Ive have discovered that sucking on a boiled sweet has almost completely killed my appetite.

Some days I'll forget to eat proper food because I've been sucking on boiled sweets all day and by time I get home from work, I'm too exhausted to cook my dinner, somedays I'll wake up and have a really nice full breakfast, consisting of eggs, bacon, mushrooms and 50 cal bread, but the rest of the day if I get a craving for food, I stick a sweet in my mouth and carry on going with the intention of eating dinner later but when dinner time comes around, I'm not hungry.

Has anyone else used boiled sweets to help themselves loose wieght, did it work?

submitted by /u/Impressive_Drawer394
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10c9q1t/boiled_sweets_have_been_killing_my_appetite_will/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...