Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A reminder to use progress markers in addition to the scale

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

A reminder to use progress markers in addition to the scale

I have been working really hard over the last 4 weeks - calorie tracking, gym 6 days a week and making healthier decisions every day, even over the holiday season.

I made a conscious decision to not weigh myself for the first month after my initial weigh in because the way my mind works if I don't lose X by Y I get discouraged and will give up.

I weighed myself today and have "only" lost 1.2 kg (2.6 pounds). I knew there are a lot of factors that may have meant there wasn't much movement on the scale so I decided to try on the jeans that a month ago I couldn't get over my hips. Not only can I get them on and even though they are still very tight I can do them up completely!

Take pictures, measurements, use clothing. Trust the process!

submitted by /u/LaSuaLou
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10euvto/a_reminder_to_use_progress_markers_in_addition_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...