Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help me with my fitness journey

Monday, January 16, 2023

Help me with my fitness journey

Hi guys, I’m 23 years old I weigh 225 pounds and I’m 5’8. My body fat is between 25%-27%. My goal is to get to 185-180 pounds with a body fat percentage of 15%-13%. Currently I’m lifting weights 5 days a week and I do a total of 3 hours of cardio a week(incline treadmill at 12.5 at a speed of 3). Im currently eating about 1800 calories a day, I get 220g of protein, 90g of carbs, and 60g of fat. My question is I’m I doing this right? I would love to hear any advice or feedback you guys can give me. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Wickaflika
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10dvl42/help_me_with_my_fitness_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...