Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Realistically, how long would it take to lose 15 lbs?

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Realistically, how long would it take to lose 15 lbs?

I'm F/21/5'4" and I am 135lbs currently. I've been losing weight for about 8 months now, starting at 163lbs. That's about 28lbs lost! I really want to be in the 115-125 range.

I'm not too sure how many calories I should be eating in a day honestly. Yesterday I ate 840 calories (I know it's very low, I was pretty much sedentary yesterday), and today I ate 1,815 calories. It feels like I ate a lot today and I'm very satiated. It actually feels like i ate too much maybe.

How many calories is appropriate to eat a day to lose 15 lbs? And how long would that take? Thank you for your input!

submitted by /u/Efficient-Boss3693
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10kmj9w/realistically_how_long_would_it_take_to_lose_15/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...