Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for pushing past a plateau?

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Advice for pushing past a plateau?

20F/5’8”/SW: 205 CW: 180 GW:145

Hi all! I started my journey with losing weight and improving my quality of life last September and have been pretty steadily losing through calorie deficit and increased movement, however, I have been stuck bouncing between 180-178 for about a month now. I paused my deficit and workout regiment over Christmas and New Years but picked back up right where I left off, however, things have been pretty stagnant ever since. Just to make sure it wasn’t my holidays catching up to me I continued as normal and waited several weeks before worrying too much about it but I suspect I may be hitting a plateau or something and I am looking for any advice you all might have regarding this situation, how I can push through, if you have experienced this and what has worked for you, etc.

Anything is greatly appreciated! <3

submitted by /u/im_not_bubles
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10m7rq2/advice_for_pushing_past_a_plateau/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...