Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 4 weeks into a calorie deficit and coming towards the end of a 28 day challenge but no weight loss/results. What could I be doing wrong?

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

4 weeks into a calorie deficit and coming towards the end of a 28 day challenge but no weight loss/results. What could I be doing wrong?

Hi everyone, I am on the last week of a 28 day workout challenge (Courtney Black) which is 5 x 45-60 minute HIIT, weighted HIIT and weight resistance workouts per week. I have also been going to badminton twice a week and trying to get out for walks as much as possible. I am eating 1500 calories a day and trying to eat really nutritious foods & high protein. I feel better mentally, but physically I haven’t lost a single pound and my body feels the same. It’s so demotivating :( I am going to step up my game for the next challenge in a week and add in more exercise. Is there anything else I could be doing and should I go into a lower deficit? Would it be dangerous to cut down to 1300? I don’t want to hinder my workout progress by eating too little, but what I’m doing now isn’t working for me. Any advice would be so appreciated.

Just to add, I was having a glass of wine in the evenings (within my calorie range), but I am cutting it out for a while now completely. Could this be contributing to the lack of movement on the scales?

For context, my stats are 26f, 5’4, 157 pounds.

submitted by /u/Ok_Pick1812
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10la68b/4_weeks_into_a_calorie_deficit_and_coming_towards/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...