Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I looser/flabbier despite weight loss?

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Why am I looser/flabbier despite weight loss?

(20F, 25KG lost, 15KG more to go)

I don't even know how to describe it. When I was bigger I was conscious of my stomach, but I was never worried about it looking "loose", there was a lot of fat that was quite compact but ever since I have lost weight I actually find that I look bigger because my stomach isn't as tight as it was (Plus my waist size has gone down around 4 inches so it looks smaller proportionally) It's really weird. I've been doing muscle training in an attempt to tone up my stomach, and other parts of me that are now looser and flabbier. To give a timeframe, this is my progress since August.

I'm just getting annoyed now because I feel like I look worse than I did, I'm just smaller. How long does it take for the weird "trust the process" part to be over or am I just going to look like this?

submitted by /u/youknowwhattheysay12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10adoxv/why_am_i_looserflabbier_despite_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...