Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone lost weight with the help of ADHD medication if so how much did it help?

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Has anyone lost weight with the help of ADHD medication if so how much did it help?

I was told that the medication would really help with weight loss and that some people who are at a healthy weight even struggling to keep weight on and need extra help to keep weight on.

I have found that I lost my appetite for the first month but then my appetite came back, I know I just need to do it the hard way but I feel I need the extra support restricting my appetite.

Is there anyone out there that did loose weight on ADHD medication? If so what medication where you on? And to what extent did it help you? Or how did it help you?

submitted by /u/Impressive_Drawer394
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10nu2l2/has_anyone_lost_weight_with_the_help_of_adhd/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...