Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Diet motivation when exercise is limited

Friday, January 27, 2023

Diet motivation when exercise is limited

How do yall stay motivated for diet when you're not working out? I'm currently limited due to time and parenting to lifting 2x a week, however when I've lost weight in the past exercise was a huge part of this. I know six packs are made in the kitchen but when i was running and hiking I just ate way better cause it forced me to (I wouldn't want to run after a big grease meal). I'm also a single parent so custody rotations really kill routine for me and I am someone who thrives when I have consistent routine.

I've got 3 months of heart rate restrictions left following viral myocarditis, and need some motivation to not blow what I lost. As with long covid then myocaridtis by the time I'm cleared in April it'll have been 9 months since I've done any cardio over 120hr and I'll be very deconditioned.

2019 I was down to 235 (6ft 36m currently), but with more muscle mass than now. After covid and divorce I ballooned ro 305, dropped to 280 for about a year. Down to 255 but I'm stuck. I don't know why but when I can't train properly I just drift hard into impulsive binges.

Gw 205 (I'm fairly broad and strong so this is probably a realistic healthy year round weight)

submitted by /u/Van5555
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10n4ge2/diet_motivation_when_exercise_is_limited/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...