Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am morbidly obese and am looking for home workout video recommendations

Sunday, January 15, 2023

I am morbidly obese and am looking for home workout video recommendations

I am female, in my 20s and 5'6 with a weight of 150kg. I am fairly mobile and able to do bodywieight and walking with ease, but due to my weight I do have some mobility issues i.e. with doing deep squats, kneeling exercises etc.

I have enjoyed home workout videos in the past due to them being stimulating and quite motivating i.e. videos made by youtubers like Chloe Ting, but have found that a lot of videos online do require some jumping/high impact exercises like repeatedlu getting onto and off the floor.

I was wondering if anyone had come across any home workout videos that they had enjoyed, and had any recommendations?

submitted by /u/Acceptable-Guide2299
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10d05d6/i_am_morbidly_obese_and_am_looking_for_home/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...