Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cut calories?

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Cut calories?

My trainer has me using TDEE then from that subtract a slight deficit.

Even with the deficit AND exercise, my FitBit says I'm barely burning 2000 kcals. I'm lifting 4x a week and cardio 2x plus walks. But still might break 2200 on a hard day even if I'm sweating my head off.

I'm trying to get Covid weight off and am OK with any muscle added. But prefer to get the weight off first - which is why we went with a deficit. But it seems it's not large enough. The calculated TDEE with deficit is still at or slightly higher than what my FitBit says I burn in a day.

Should I cut calories even lower? I'd need to get down to 1800 or even lower right to be in a deficit from 2000-2200 I burn in a day. I do notice muscle growth with my current calories but again that's not my main focus. I have to get the fat off first, its soulcrushing 😞

submitted by /u/Fantastic-One-8704
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10gdsyb/cut_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...