Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Loosing Weight Without Calorie Counting

Monday, January 23, 2023

Loosing Weight Without Calorie Counting

Recovering the last few years from an eating disorder where I heavily counted calories and kept myself unhealthy. Now I’m trying to lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way, but I’m afraid of counting anything other than grams of sugar (due to health concerns with Diabetes in my family).

Does anyone have any ideas/tips on how to lose weight without counting? For reference, I’ve started to workout most days at the gym (starting a week ago), and I’m beginning a job where I’ll be on my feet a good bit. Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/Lala_am
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10jvqfc/loosing_weight_without_calorie_counting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...