Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV....clothes shopping

Saturday, January 28, 2023

NSV....clothes shopping

Since January of 2022, I've lost about 85lbs (CICO and some light weight training along with trying to get out and hike more). I've gone from a (US) size 26 to size 20 in jeans, and from a 4x to a 2x or XXL in most things. I know this in my brain, but yesterday while I was shopping, I kept picking out 3x tops because the 2x/XXL stuff just didn't look big enough. And in every case, I had to leave the fitting room to grab the smaller size. I don't think that's ever happened before in my life! And I feel like I'm able to buy clothes that flatter me now as opposed to one's that just cover my body, which is wild. I still have a long way to go, but I'm so encouraged.

submitted by /u/RivetingRosie27
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10nuxr2/nsvclothes_shopping/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...