Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m feeling sad today and can’t be motivated to exercise and all I want to do is eat. Sh*t sucks y’all

Monday, January 30, 2023

I’m feeling sad today and can’t be motivated to exercise and all I want to do is eat. Sh*t sucks y’all

Todays a bad day. I’ve eaten my days worth of calories already and it’s only 3pm.

I haven’t exercised today, I’ve only walked 2000 steps. I need to lose weight. But todays been rough. I want to do exercise but I just can’t be bothered standing up. My BMI is 40~ I’m only 24. 5 years ago my BMI was half that. I just want to feel comfortable being in my own skin and weight again.

I like exercising and it makes me feel better but I just don’t know today

I just needed to vent. Thank you if you listened

submitted by /u/what-a-doric
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10pomml/im_feeling_sad_today_and_cant_be_motivated_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...