Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Make-ahead healthy meals

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Make-ahead healthy meals

So I moved in with my boyfriend and it's more of a challenge to lose weight now. We make a menu, but meals that we both like tend to be high in fat and calories. We make about enough to make 2 servings for him, one for me, and one for my lunch the next day. He has breakfast, but doesn't eat again until dinner.

I don't want food wasted, but I should be having healthier versions of meals. It's a small kitchen, and it's not practical to make 2 different means for each of us. I guess I need healthy food I can make ahead and just warm up on a night he wants bacon cheeseburgers or whatever. Do you guys have recipes you can suggest for this?

submitted by /u/Fun_in_Space
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/109hcoe/makeahead_healthy_meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...