Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to lose my suitcase..

Monday, January 23, 2023

I need to lose my suitcase..

Ok I will explain the title. A week ago I went for a vacation. So I packed my suitcase and weighted it. It was 13.3 kg (29 lbs). That is also the amount of what I want to lose in weight for myself. It was confronting because I had to go down the stairs with the suitcase and it was heavy.. and I realised I have to carry this extra weight on by body all the time! So now that I'm back I'm going to start my weightloss journey.

submitted by /u/Cool_Bluebird7490
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10jqrod/i_need_to_lose_my_suitcase/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...