Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does your taste for sweet foods change as you abstain from them?

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Does your taste for sweet foods change as you abstain from them?

I don't know why but I've really been into sweets lately. I don't eat them often but it's been a huge leap ever since I became vegetarian and then later dietary vegan. I used to rarely eat cookies but now I can't keep them in the house. It's become a habit of me to eat a few cookies a day, which is a lot when I have a low calorie deficit anyway.

I've been trying to substitute for fruits instead. Fruits are nature's candy, right? It should work in theory but fruit satiate a different craving than cake. I find grapes better as a chip substitute. I'm allergic to raw fruit so I usually buy fruit cups and canned fruit. It's a lot fewer calories if I splurge on fruit then on Oreo's, but...

I'm wondering if my tastes will change over time. Has anyone here substituted fruits with other foods? Do you crave fruit more than the substitutes now?

submitted by /u/Gallantpride
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10i3hju/does_your_taste_for_sweet_foods_change_as_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...