Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What’s a good target time to lose about 60 pounds?

Friday, January 20, 2023

What’s a good target time to lose about 60 pounds?

F, late 20s, about 5” tall and 180 pounds. Frustrated that I’ve only lost about 10 pounds since a bit over a year ago, though I have more muscle stamina from walking in recent weeks and feel restless when I don’t move. I’m working with a registered dietitian for my health goals, but no matter what I do, despite what I eat and portioning out my food, I can’t get rid of this belly and back fat or my double chin, which apparently won’t help me find work especially in a well-paying career. It’s so hard! 😭

submitted by /u/clean_chimichurri_56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10hcoan/whats_a_good_target_time_to_lose_about_60_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...