Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My NSV

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

My NSV

I’ve been finding this community really helpful in terms of my own journey and I wanted to share a recent NSV.

A while back I broke my foot pretty badly, and despite weeks of physiotherapy it still tends to bother me from time to time. Stairs especially have tended to sometimes be a problem - despite only being in my late 30’s, I found myself often coming down them the way a 70 year old would. Today however I realized the stairs haven’t been giving me any trouble lately. I’ve lost just under 30lbs (since starting mid-November) and can already feel the benefit in terms of my energy; and physical and mental health. But realizing that this loss has had the added benefit of helping with my foot, was a victory I wanted to share!

submitted by /u/Arabella3516
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10euwgk/my_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...