Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Don't forget alcohol in your weight loss journey!

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Don't forget alcohol in your weight loss journey!

I know a calorie tracked glass of red wine or an occasional beer will be an important treat for some people in their journey so this isn't for you. I'm talking about people like myself who used to drink an excessive amount.

I have been doing Dry Jan (and onwards) after some attempts at quitting drinking throughout last year. I am using the Try Dry app to track my progress and you can enter your baseline drinking and it'll give you an estimated cost and calorie saving. The app reckons I saved 5500 calories this week by not drinking any alcohol. So that's 0.7kg of fat lost every week (or maybe more accurately, 0.7kg no longer gained every week) just by not drinking.

Not to mention that when drinking, I'm much more likely to order fast food, or make unhealthy easy meals, and my appetite easily doubles...

submitted by /u/Smeeps123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10cy0jj/dont_forget_alcohol_in_your_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...