Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Small victory - people are noticing my weightloss!

Friday, January 20, 2023

Small victory - people are noticing my weightloss!

F, 27, 1.58m, 66kg

I've always struggled with my weight, had lost a lot and felt great at 58kg, but slowly gained a bit, then the last year my mental health was really poor, I went up and up, ended up at around 70kg. I've been trying really hard to lose, lost 4kg so far and 4 people at work asked whether I've lost weight! I think I generally have a small frame so you can see it easily, I also gain/lose it easily on my face and collarbones etc, but it's so encouraging to know it's actually happening and visable to others too!

submitted by /u/Annaisnotonfire95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10h9syc/small_victory_people_are_noticing_my_weightloss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...