Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: gained weight on the same diet

Thursday, January 12, 2023

gained weight on the same diet

Hi y'all

I'm 18 M, and over 2022 I lost 100 pounds from 320 to my current weight of 220. I'm well over six feet and am wide framed, so my doctor has basically confirmed that my healthiest weight would be at around 209, meaning I'm very close to my target. My current weight is how much I weighed in 7th grade, and I'm now about five inches taller, so I consider right now to be one of the healthiest periods of my life.

My diet has been the same, and I've been exercising more over this last month (an hour on an inclined treadmill everyday) but I've gained a few pounds. I really don't know what I could have done to prevent this, and it's really depressed me.

My body is already covered in loose skin and I still haven't lost much weight in my abdomen, so I've been feeling a sense of just wanting to give up and go back. I know I'm physically much healthier and generally less lethargic, but trying and trying just for a loss of progress makes me feel like the stress and maintenance isn't worth it anymore. Eating the same amount of calories and even increasing my daily exercise by a large margin only making me gain weight is just very upsetting.

I know if I keep going, I'll get those last 11 pounds off, but right now I'm just frustrated. It could be muscle weight for all I know, but that number is so impactful.

submitted by /u/New_Morning_3776
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10afaka/gained_weight_on_the_same_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...