Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: need help with losing fat, not weight, all throughout the body

Thursday, January 26, 2023

need help with losing fat, not weight, all throughout the body

I am currently 60kg and 176cm, which is considered a healthy BMI. however I do not look like I want to. I have quite a lot of chest fat to the point where it is quite uncomfortable and from what I think, it is not gyno. I am also looking to just lose fat in general, not weight, losing fat in the face and stomach. could anyone recommend me to a guide or what to eat? I feel like I have been eating very few calories for a long time, as I lost almost 20kg from 80kg to 60 as I am now, in just 3-4 months, and now my body has adapted to very few calories and so meeting a daily protein intake of over 100g, which is what I assume I need to lose this fat, in around 1000-1500kcal is very hard.

2nd question. is body recomposition what I need? will building muscle over this 'fat' really make me look slimmer and will I lose fat in places like the face?

submitted by /u/watermelon6717
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10m698i/need_help_with_losing_fat_not_weight_all/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...