Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost 18 pounds in 19 days on 1000 calories a day. Should I be worried?

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

I've lost 18 pounds in 19 days on 1000 calories a day. Should I be worried?

I'm a 6'2 18M and I have been eating only 1000 calories a day since January 6th. My weight on January 5th was 271 pounds and on January 25th my weight is 253 pounds. I'm happy with the weight loss and my meal plan has been working great for me. I've been sticking to an OMAD vegan diet, and I rarely feel hungry anymore. I've tried other methods in the past but they always cause me to binge. Now I never binge or even feel hungry. The only negative I would say is that I have been experiencing light grogginess and I have been sleeping a lot longer. However I hear that to loose that much weight in a short amount of time is dangerous. I always here people say that loosing more than 3-4 pounds a week is dangerous. I also hear people say that if your overweight (like me) then its fine to loose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Other than that I feel awesome. Should I be worried of anything? Should I change my eating habits?

submitted by /u/RepresentativeOk7441
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10lds6p/ive_lost_18_pounds_in_19_days_on_1000_calories_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...