Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 17

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 17

Hello lose it folks!

January 17. Tuesday! I hope you’ve all had a victorious day!

Log before I eat everything: Got it today. I just hit my 1801 day of logging in MFP. I think I've accepted that I will never be a person that can just eat intuitively & be a healthy weight. I need the tool because it puts a barrier of thought between myself & mindless eating. I read about a Japanese word 'kuchisabishii’, which roughly translates to lonely mouth, or wanting to eat when you aren’t hungry. I now make myself high volume low calorie lonely mouth snacks. And there’s some real gems from someone that’s been logging like a maniac for years now lol.

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it. Binner!

Exercise five days a week: 35 minute lunch walk, 15 minutes stationary bike & some yoga poses for my lower back. 12/17 days.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Got it today! Haven't played today. 17/17 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: I’ve been reading comments but haven’t made enough time to respond, I'll do my best this evening! I love reading your responses!

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for roasted veggies. Mmmm.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: White strips & cooling eye masks!

Boring stuf handled, let’s hear about your day! You guys inspire me every day to keep coming back & doing better than a previous version of myself. I hope you’re proud of you!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10etp79/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_17/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...