Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What should my goal be?

Friday, January 20, 2023

What should my goal be?

What do you think a good goal weight should be for a 21 yr old female who is 5'4", 30% body fat, and 135lbs?

I started at 163lbs, and over the last 8 months got down to 135lbs. Pretty slow progress now as i lose about 1-2 lbs a month, but it's very sustainable for me

I like the way I look when I pose, but if I'm caught off guard I notice rolls when I sit down and how big my arms are. I'd like to not have that insecurity anymore. I was thinking I want to be 125lbs, but I'm curious what other people who are my size goals are?

submitted by /u/Efficient-Boss3693
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10heffj/what_should_my_goal_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...