Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do you believe the mirror or the camera?

Monday, January 30, 2023

Do you believe the mirror or the camera?

When I look in the mirror I feel ok about how I look, even though I still have a way to go before I reach my goal weight, but when I look at pictures of myself I think I look so much worse/heavier. I'm not sure if I'm just experiencing the "camera adds 10 pounds" effect or if I'm just delusional when I look in the mirror. How do I reconcile how I see myself in these 2 ways? Does anyone feel the same way about how they look or feel the opposite? Do you just ignore one or the other (the camera or the mirror)?

submitted by /u/eagrbeavr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10pkmvl/do_you_believe_the_mirror_or_the_camera/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...