Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How soon after beginning your weight loss journey did you notice even a small change in your body?

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

How soon after beginning your weight loss journey did you notice even a small change in your body?

Hi guys, 35f here with about 15-20kg to lose. I’m on day 10 of strict calorie counting and just wondering when you noticed even a small amount of change to your body. I have always been curvy but did not lose the weight after having my last baby and just bad eating habits in general. I could go all day without eating which I know is wrong and would snack at night A LOT!

I’m sticking to 1200 calories per day, and about 30 minutes daily on the treadmill. I have not seen a change just yet (I know I’m impatient). Just curious to see when you all started noticing. Hope you’re all having a great day!

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Ad_5041
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/109mc6k/how_soon_after_beginning_your_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...