Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The last push

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The last push

28F 5’11” SW:173 CW:144 GW:135-140 First off, big thank you to the community in this journey. Now that I’m nearing GW (yay!) I’m noticing more “little treats” make their way into my daily intake. I consistently log, but it’s slowing down my progress and making these last few pounds drag on. I guess I’m hoping for your stories of and thoughts on maintaining discipline when the transition to maintenance is looming. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TroubleChoosing1776
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10kl0yi/the_last_push/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...