Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how many calories does a 300 pound man burn walking 10,000 steps?

Thursday, January 26, 2023

how many calories does a 300 pound man burn walking 10,000 steps?

Hi, I am a 34 year old man who weighs about 305 pounds and I want to start walking to lose weight, I can walk 10,000 steps a day and I am wondering at my weight around how many calories would I burn if I walk 10,000 steps a day everyday at 305 pounds at around 3 mph on a treadmill. Right now I eat usually between 3 to 4 thousand calories a day and am pretty sedentary I don't actively try to get steps in and if I'm lucky I might get 4,000 steps most days I get under 1,000. I am 6'1 and about 305 pounds.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Wise_Medicine547
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10mabac/how_many_calories_does_a_300_pound_man_burn/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...