Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can you help me change a wrong belief about food?

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Can you help me change a wrong belief about food?

This is the major reason why I've gotten fat and stay fat, I have a belief about food that I've probably got from my family of origin or something like that... and as soon as I got my first pay check I have put it into practice and I've never been able in 6 years to undo it. I need some advice or words to change my mind about it, because I'm trying everything but I end up sabotaging myself.

Basically I "believe" that food is power. Especially fatty, sugary, heavy to digest foods, even better in larger quantities. I don't enjoy it particularly, maybe I'm not hungry, or feel decidedly overstuffed, but I have things going on in life like everyone and I need power and strength and I am stuck with this believe that it is in those foods. Like fish and veggies or easy things are empty and week. It's like I need to recharge a car battery and fry the whole car because I believe that I need all the superpower possible ever, like I'm expecting some Super Saiyan transformation to happen.

If I feel sick and overstuffed or plainly don't like those things, I feel that it is a proof of strength to "bear it", put up with it in order to gain strength and energy and power. The whole idea of facing life by starving/depriving/weakening myself with a diet that would be both sufficient and a real help for my health makes me feel like a looser about to disappear.

The only result of this "life is tough, I need POWER" is that I have gained 15 kg. Any idea?

submitted by /u/Cautious_Cabinet_678
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10c21kt/can_you_help_me_change_a_wrong_belief_about_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...