Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: hunger win today

Monday, January 9, 2023

hunger win today

Today was a day when I couldn't seem to get full amd had a fair amount of cravings (happens monthly). But I did it. I ate my chocolate covered raisens. I counted them out and I logged them. I got home from work and was hungry, but I have smart food individual popcorn, so I ate a couple of those. I have already tracked my super and I am still in my budget. This time feels different. I have been tracking for 24 days this go round. Previous go rounds I would just eat, not track and it would be my spiral towards quitting again. Not today. Today I satiated my cravings and stayed within my budget

submitted by /u/CaterpillarNo6795
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/107s3dd/hunger_win_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...