Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Skinny but squishy?

Monday, January 23, 2023

Skinny but squishy?

Hello, I am 14M. I weigh a total of 131 pounds and look relatively thin, but my stomach is kind of squishy and pokes out my pants. Not only that but my cheeks also feel squishy.

I really don’t like this, I remember having none of those problems when I was younger. I don’t want to be like this anymore and really want to change.

Now my main problem is not losing weight (mostly), but it’s rather me losing body fat and removing the squishiness. But I don’t even know where to start.

I am sorry if I sound kind of unrealistic, I know this sub is rather for fat people making progress to be skinny, but I don’t know where else to look for my issue.

Could you tell me how get rid of my squishiness? This is real important to me.

submitted by /u/YouDidntHaveToDoThis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10jtb0r/skinny_but_squishy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...