Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 30lbs!

Sunday, January 22, 2023

I lost 30lbs!

Here https://imgur.com/a/HYP2FgT is a picture of me at the beach in early summer 2022* and me last month. I did fluctuate and give up a few times early on, I won’t lie. But, so far, I’ve kept it off and have toned up!

My weight went up and down most of my life. I was overweight by a few pounds, for sure, but never anything severe. I like being active, but have a thing for junk food. Last year I really cracked down on cooking at home and eliminating snacks. I also started working out 4-5x a week. Not only has it helped me lose weight/tone up, but it’s puts me in a better mood and I just feel good afterwards.

I do eat out sometimes and I snack here and there, but I’m cooking most days of the week. And when I do buy it’s usually something healthy. Also, fruits are great. I tested up a bit when I took the after photo because I genuinely feel SO happy with my body right now. I never thought that would happen.

I’m just really proud and wanted to share!

submitted by /u/granny_stew
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10j0m9h/i_lost_30lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...