Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 15 pounds but people still telling me I look fat makes me want to eat less and less to lose faster.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Lost 15 pounds but people still telling me I look fat makes me want to eat less and less to lose faster.

So I recently started working out, (4 months ago) and I am making great progress, eating 1800 calories a day losing the weight steadily, (went from 33 BMI to 28, still not a lot but I'm happy about it.

What triggers me the most is people calling me fat, and asking me why I don't just stop eating to lose the weight, This makes me want to eat very little just so I look leaner, just so I could stop getting called fat. I really hate it. I know I shouldn't eat that little but its very tempting. I'm scared I will develop an eating disorder.

submitted by /u/Rykkqt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10ldgn0/lost_15_pounds_but_people_still_telling_me_i_look/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...