Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weigh in frequently or sparingly?

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Weigh in frequently or sparingly?

I'm curious what everyone does for "weigh-ins" Do you find it better to weigh in everyday to track trends, or do you weigh in once a week/month to just get a snap shot of what direction you are moving?

I'd think a daily morning weight would help me understand my body and where I am in my cycle, eating trends, retaining water ect. But I don't want weight to become my main measurement. I've already taken body measurements and photos.

Or, do I try and forget the scale, go by the other measures and only check in with the scale I frequently (like say at a plasma donation) and take the chance of my weight day being when my cycle has me bloated and I've got 10,000lbs of H20 in my legs after a stretch of 12 hr nursing shifts?

In the end does it even matter?

submitted by /u/MarionberryProud8630
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10c7c8t/weigh_in_frequently_or_sparingly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...