Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss plateau of 2+ months?

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Weight loss plateau of 2+ months?

I started my weight loss journey on July 1st, 2022. The weight initially just peeled off because I was eating only 1,200-1,400 calories/day (I used a bad online calculator for my BMR and deficit, I know better now). Mostly water weight and shock for my body, but I lost almost 20 pounds in two months (187-167 lbs). During this time I was hitting the gym 4-7 days a week and doing the stair master for upwards of 60-70 minutes typically burning around 500-700 calories (sometimes 1,000). I lost the next 10 pounds or so over (160 lbs) the course of about 2 months. November and December I had a lot of cheat meals, obviously and December especially, I ate at maintenance or surplus, however, I did not gain any extra weight (160-161 lbs). I was not going to the gym as regularly sometimes 1-2x a week, usually not at all.

One week in november, I was under EXTREME stress and hardly ate due to anxiety and lost 5 pounds. I put it all back on once I started eating regularly again.

January 1, 2023, I hopped back into the gym and committed to being religious with my weight loss. Weighing all of my food, logging accurately, fewer cheat meals (even making healthier decisions at restaurants). I'm back in the gym 4-5 days a week and doing 500 cals on the stair master each day. I weigh myself daily and the average seems to trend around 159-160. I've gone as low as 157 and as high as 162. This seems extremely frustrating as I just cannot seem to break this plateau. I'm currently eating 1,500-1,550 calories per day and burning around 2,000-2,500 calories at the gym/week.

Any advice on what to do to lose the remaining 15-19 pounds or so?

F, 5'10, 27, SW 187.7, CW 159.6 GW 140

submitted by /u/angstygirlfriend
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10fogiy/weight_loss_plateau_of_2_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...