Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have had a HUGE junk food day today, but tomorrow is a new start!

Thursday, January 19, 2023

I have had a HUGE junk food day today, but tomorrow is a new start!

I went out with my friend today and we went to KFC, I don’t normally have fast food but I knew if I was meeting up with this friend that what we’d likely be eating lol then I came home and had a pizza for tea!

The pizza was only 600 calories, shop bought. My KFC came to 900 and I had had my normal 500 calorie breakfast. So my total for today is around 2100.

I’m not upset or angry at myself, I was out with a friend and I knew I would be going out so I had “banked” enough calories from earlier in the week to cover my day out. So my daily average calorie intake for this week is still only at 1478.

That and I don’t want to live my whole life never eating places I enjoy. The thing is for me, no one ever thinks you’re going to get automatically healthy from eating one salad, so why do I feel like I’m automatically unhealthy for eating one unhealthily meal?

Anyway, just thinking out loud here. Hope you all have a good week and a happy Friday.

submitted by /u/MercuryTheMessenger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10ghc78/i_have_had_a_huge_junk_food_day_today_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...