Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it normal to overeat?

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Is it normal to overeat?

I’m on a cut on approx - 1300-1400 calories a day. I’ve been keeping my weekly average calories to about 1400 ish and have been losing weight decently. I’m 156 cm and 25 years old and weigh 50 kg at the moment.

Sometimes I overeat, like today when my mom made homemade sweets and I ate a little too much. I end up undereating a few days later to maintain my weekly average and still be in a cut. I try no to do this often, but I also don’t want to avoid social events and my mom’s cooking because those are important memories for me.

I just want to ask, is this normal to overeat like this once a week? I’m not trying to make it a habit. Today I went over at 2300 calories, and I enjoyed it, but I know I’ll prob be sticking to salads this week.

submitted by /u/Red_Queen25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10km3qb/is_it_normal_to_overeat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...