Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I stopped drinking Diet Coke

Thursday, January 12, 2023

I stopped drinking Diet Coke

I was drinking 44oz of Diet Coke like 5 days a week, while eating approximately 1200-1400 calories a day, wasn’t losing anything. I decided to stopping drinking Diet Coke and I’ve lost 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks without changing my diet. Could this just be water weight? I know it has a lot of sodium in it. I’m drinking approximately 72-100oz of water a day now. I feel a lot better. I’ve done a lot of research and it seems as if Diet Coke is not a factor in weight gain, but this is just my experience.

submitted by /u/Sufficient-Data-9962
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10ajddh/i_stopped_drinking_diet_coke/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...