Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling lost and in need of support.

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Feeling lost and in need of support.

I've recently gained a lot of weight and I feel depressed and shit because l'm not trying hard enough to lose weight and I'm getting fatter and fatter and I am so far from my goal now and l'm so overwhelmed.

I've lost motivation and can't seem to find the energy to take control of my weight. I feel embarrassed and humiliated by my weight gain and it's affecting my daily life. I want to be thinner, but it seems like every day I just keep getting a bit fatter. I can't stand it anymore and I need help. I would greatly appreciate any tips, advice, or support or someone nice to be accountability partner/friend. Thank you.

submitted by /u/fitness_time_broski
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10nr09g/feeling_lost_and_in_need_of_support/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...