Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hungry all the time on 2100 calories?

Friday, January 20, 2023

Hungry all the time on 2100 calories?

I’m trying to lose those last five pounds after having my second baby about eight months ago. I managed to do this after my first was born three years ago, before getting pregnant again. Right now I’m focusing on eating 150g protein per day while trying to keep calories around 21000/day. I strength train 2x/week and either run or row for a third weekly workout. My issue is that I’m constantly hungry. Maybe it’s all the extra running around with little kids? Or the reduced sleep (not awful, but not ideal)? It’s really hard to keep disciplined for longer than a week or so. Any thoughts appreciated.

submitted by /u/lance_femme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10hd5du/hungry_all_the_time_on_2100_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...