Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gaining weight help!

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Gaining weight help!

I (F27) just started going to the gym it's 3 almost the 4th week in. I'm 180lbs now but when I started I was 174lbs I'm averaging 2lbs per week! I eat healthy for the most part and eat 1400-1500 calories a day but I'm dropping it to 1350 now. I do strength training and then walk on the treadmill for 15-30 mins. What am I doing wrong!!?? Please anything helps and I would love to answer any questions.

submitted by /u/Beautiful-Bar-9398
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10op54p/gaining_weight_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...