Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I literally cannot do it. (Rant)

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I literally cannot do it. (Rant)

Trying to lose weight has been virtually impossible for me thus far. I lose a few lbs here and there but I am seeing no real difference.

I have been calorie counting, going to the gym multiple times a week. I just find it all so exhausting. Having to fit it all around working full time, I am always hungry if I stay within a deficit. And if I give in and eat just a normal amount of food/ don’t track my calories for a few days I literally gain all the weight back that I have spent weeks trying to lose.

I am also finding it hard having a partner who refuses to cook for himself so I have to cook every meal for both of us, do the food shopping and basically plan every meal for him as well as myself.

I gained the weight I am trying to lose when we got together and all of his bad habits, I picked up. He doesn’t do anything besides sit at his computer and play video games for 6 hours a day after work and all weekend, although at the beginning of our relationship it wasn’t like this.

I know I don’t HAVE to cook for him, and I’m probably enabling him by giving him what he wants. I really wish I could also think independently instead of learning all of his bad habits and being persuaded to be lazy all the time by him.

I guess its true that people in relationships start to look like each other. I was always slim my entire life and now I am with someone who is overweight and lives that kind of sedentary lifestyle, I am overweight too. But I know I only have myself to blame.

Is there anyone out there with overweight family or partners who has learned how to be independent from it and sustain a healthy lifestyle whilst being surrounded by their unhealthiness?

submitted by /u/Hot_Surround7459
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10khhpy/i_literally_cannot_do_it_rant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...