Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I sedentary or lightly active? Help!

Friday, January 13, 2023

Am I sedentary or lightly active? Help!

I am having major trouble trying to decide if I am sedentary or lightly active. I’m a nurse (mfp lists this as active) so I work 12 hour shifts 3 days per week. I’m on my feet most of the day and get 8500-10,500 steps in a shift. And I’m also carrying equipment, pushing beds, turning dead weight bodies, etc. BUT on my 4 days off, I do almost nothing! Some days I don’t even leave the house. I get max 2.5k steps these days but sometimes as low as 200.

I just don’t know what level of activity I have since on my days off I’m sedentary, but on work days I’m more than just lightly active! What would you consider this?

submitted by /u/wizmey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/10be1wn/am_i_sedentary_or_lightly_active_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...